“la crème de la crème”
The cream of the crop.
Or at least a few of our favourites. It’s like choosing a favourite child, we would like to believe we love them all equally, we say that when asked, oh no, I couldn’t pick a favourite, but that is a lie. Everyone has a favourite child, 95% percent of parents have a favourite child, and the other 5% are lying.
Don’t get us wrong, we love every photo we’ve captured in the booth this year, but we have to pick our favourites. In no particular order, here are the TOP 10 photos of 2016!